12 weeks

8:38 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Hello Second Trimester!


I am feeling pretty good and starting to get snug in some of my pants, but have not gained any weight. I can feel the baby bubble in my tummy and it is getting uncomfortable to lay on my tummy. I am finding that I have a bit more energy, I am still hungry a lot but, and not having that yuck nauseous feeling any more. I am however not experiencing the heartburn again every night about the same time no matter what I eat Mr. Heartburn shows up about an hour before I usually go to bed.


So what is going on with baby?


~she is now about 2.5 inches long


~her hands are fully formed and she is growing fingernails


~her face looks unquestionably human: her eyes have moved from the sides to the front of her head, and her ears are right where they should be.

1 comments:

Christy said...

I am so happy and excited for you!